There are 5 new business
models driving the circular economy.
1. Circular Supply: Renewable energy, fuel and bio-based products.
2. Waste as a Resource: Recover useful resources and energy from waste. Industrial symbiosis.
3. Second Life Sales: Extend working life of products by repairing, upgrading and reselling.
4. Sharing Platforms: Increase utilization rate of products by growing the number of users that gain benefit from the same volume of goods eliminating idle time of products.
5. Product as service: Desmaterialization of products. Offer product access and retain producer ownership. Circular design.